Friday, July 13, 2012

Petite Pairs Birthday Circles

Here's a bright, sunny birthday card!  I mail a lot of birthday cards, plus make them for our church choir and for various fundraising events.  So when I made a birthday card I like, I usually make several (as in this case).  There were a lot of steps to mass produce, but that's fun.  Must be my math brain that like counting, sorting and piling. 

I used my retired Triple Layer Blossom Punch.  I wasn't too surprised to see it retire - it can be a little tricky to use, and if you're not paying attention, easy to jam.  For this card, the medium flower in the Betsy's Blossom's stamp set would work great.  Switching to a stamp would also make this card more suitable for mailing.


CASEd from North Shore Stamper.

Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs, God's Blessings, Betsy's Blossoms
Card Stock:  whisper white, riding hood red, so saffon, baja breeze
Stamp Pads:  riding hood red, baja breeze, so saffron
Other:  triple layer blossom punch, itty bitty punch pack, rhinestones, jumbo brads, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, perfect polka-dot ef, big shot, dimensionals.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails