Sunday, July 22, 2012

Penant Parade Ice Cream Card

This is a really fun, summer card.  One of the things that I think made it cool, is using two stamp sets for non-traditional uses.  The cone was made with a pennant stamp from Pennant Parade and the scoops of ice cream were made with the cupcake icing stamp from Create a Cupcake.

When I saw this card on Chic'n Scratch, I knew it would make a good summer Card Buffet card, but I thought it needed just a little something.  I added a large panel embossed with the new Argyle Embossing Folder and that did it.



Stamp Sets:  Create a Cupcake, Pennant Parade, Made for You
Card Stock:  real red, pool party, whisper white, red glimmer
Stamp Pads:  real red, pumpkin pie, pool party
Other:  argyle ef, big shot, cupcake builder punch, scallop edge punch, dimensional.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails