Saturday, July 21, 2012

Just Believe Sympathy

I am getting ready for my fourth Card Buffet session in 3 days.  By the end, I am anxious to have it all cleaned up and put away.  But on Monday, I will probably starting planning the next one and be eager for my friends to come play again.  This really is a pretty fun job!

Here is the third of six cards that are rotating off of the Buffet Menu.


Based on this card.

Stamp Sets:  Just Believe, God's Blessings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  crumb cake, very vanilla
Stamp Pads:  crumb cake, rich razzleberry
Other:  itty bitty shapes punch pack, pearls, tasteful trims die, very vanilla 1/2 seam binding ribbon.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Thanks so much for linking back to my card. I really appreciate when people are kind enough to do that. Your version is gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails