Monday, July 30, 2012

International Bazaar Reason to Smile

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of July already.  It's also the last day to order the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5.

I really liked everything about this card from Splitcoast.  I had already used all of my medium sized pumpkin pie buttons.  The large ones were too large and the small ones were too small (sound like Goldilocks?), so I improvised.  I used a retired corduroy brad and retired SAB ribbon.  I think I like the original button and linen thread bow better than my version, but I doubt the recipient will think it looks bad (unless they read my blog). 

I also used a really nice new greetings stamp set called Sweet Essentials.


Stamp Sets:  Reason to Smile, Sweet Essentials
Card Stock:  whisper white, international bazaar dsp
Stamp Pad:  pacific island
Other:  tangerine tango, daffodil delight and lucky limeade markers, pumpkin pie brad (use current button), SAB lucky limeade ribbon (use linen thread), dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails