Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bootiful Occasions - When the Rain is Done

When I first saw the Bootiful Occasions stamp set in the new catalog, I wanted it.  But, for some reason, it's one of those stamp sets that I felt like I needed to justify.  Be certain I would use it.  Well...when there's a will, there's a way.  It now resides in my stamp collection.  ☺  And do date I have pinned twelve samples for it.  Yay!



CASEd from Goin' Over the Edge.

The stamp set comes with 4 different boot images with a sentiment under each. 

I figured I would often want to stamp them separately.  Rather than mask part of the stamp or use markers to color the rubber, I cut the sentiments away from the boots.  Essentially, my stamp set now contains 9 stamps as opposed to the original 5.  I bought it in clear mount, therefore, if I want to stamp them as they came, I can mount two stamps to my clear block at once.  I hope this makes sense.

Stamp Set:  Bootiful Occasions
Card Stock:  whisper white, real red, daffodil delight, polka-dot parade dsp (marina mist)
Stamp Pads:  real red, marina mist
Other:  bashful blue marker, dimensionals, 2-1/2" circle punch, corner rounder punch, brights button, whisper white baker's twine, glue dot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails