Friday, June 29, 2012

Thanks with New Stamps and New Colors

I used a new stamp set, Betsy's Blossoms, and a couple of new In-Colors, Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green, to whip up some thank you notes to include with orders.  I actually did most of the work on these during my last card buffet.  It was fun to sneak in some of my own stamping during the workshops.  They were simple enough that I wasn't to engrossed to be able to meet the needs of my guests.  Win win!

I think the cards are bright and cheery (like our weather) and hope they will be enjoyed.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Besty's Blossoms, Kindness Matters
Card Stock:  whisper white, daffodil delight, pacific point
Stamp Pads:  gumball green, daffodil delight, rasperry ripple, pacific point
Other:  dimensionals, rhinestones, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails