Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tea Shoppe with New In-Colors

I finally made a card just for fun.  I love creating for my Card Buffets and other workshops.  But sometimes it is nice to just sit down and make one for my personal stash.  To not have to think and plan. 

This card combines a little bit of old with a little bit of brand new and something in between.  The "old" is the Sweet Shoppe dsp that was in the Occasions Mini Catalog this spring.  You could still use Island Indigo dsp from 2011-2103 In Color Stack.  For the "new", I used new 2012-2014 In Colors which include the awesome new stamp pads.  I love them!  These tea cups stamped perfectly!  There are a few people that think more pressure on the stamp pad means better stamped images - they will need to adjust their technique.  The "in between" item I used is the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set.  It was in the Spring Mini Catalog.  I bought wood mount (more $) and only used it once.  I don't like it when I do that.  But - I was saved - the stamp set made it into the new annual catalog.





I CASEd my card from this one on Splitcoast.

Stamp Set:  Tea Shoppe
Card Stock:  gumball green, summer starfruit, whisper white, pool party, sweet shoppe dsp
Stamp Pads:  island indigo, raspberry ripple, pool party, gumball green, summer starfruit
Other:  decorative label punch, dimensionals. pearl, pool party ruffled ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails