Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pool Party Tea Shoppe

I went back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to purchase Tea Shoppe stamp set from the last Occasions Mini Catalog.  After seeing so many samples that I loved, I decided that I needed it.  I ordered it pretty late in the catalog (meaning I couldn't use it at workshops).  I am happy to announce that it made its way into the new Annual Catalog.  Yay - now I won't have to use it in secret.  (just kidding).

This card was available at my Card Buffet.

CASEd from the talented Debbie Currier on Splitcoast.

Stamp Set:  Tea Shoppe
Card Stock:  soft suede, pool party, very vanilla, daffodil delight
Stamp Pads:  soft suede, pool party
Other:  itty bitty shapes punch pack, dotted scallop ribbon border punch,  adorning accents ef, big shot, pearl, dimensional.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails