Friday, June 15, 2012

Need for Speed Father's Day

I wanted to include a Father's Day card on my April and May Card Buffet.  I figured everyone might be getting tired of stars and trees for masculine cards, so I finally broke down a ordered the Need for Speed stamp set.  And now I'm glad I did. I foresee it being my new "go-to" set for man cards.

I used Debra Currier's great design and added a layer and omitted the brads.  I had the Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday stamps from the Best Dad Ever stamp set available for everyone to use.  The car is hand cut and popped up.


Stamp Sets:  Need for Speed, Best Dad Ever, Extreme Elements
Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  black stazon, lucky limeade
Other:  lucky limeade marker, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that you used the marker to highlight the car, instead of coloring it in. Didn't think of that!! Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails