Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Friend

I know it's not officially summer if you go by the calendar and solar/lunar/equinox stuff.  But in my book, it IS summer and I am loving it!!  The new Stampin' Up! annual catalog is out.  The sun is shining in the windows nearly every day, the temperature is warm/hot, the pool is open and the best part - my granddaugther has been at our house for the past 5 days!    Ahh - summer!

I haven't been doing too much stamping lately (see above paragraph).  The new Stampin' Up! catalog brings along with it a long wish list which helps motivate me to clean out my stash.  I have some many retired goodies that will be offered at great prices at my open house this coming Friday.

Today's card was available on my card buffet a few months ago. 

I found it on pinterest, but here is the original.

Stamp Set:  My Friend
Card Stock:  basic black, pretty in pink, crumb cake
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  square lattice ef, big shot, pretty in pink 5/8" satin ribbon (retired), glue dots, rhinestones.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails