Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lots of Shapes for Birthdays

I usually stick to "party" themed birthday cards (balloons, cupcakes, etc.).  But I just found these two in my stash that I hadn't blogged about yet.  Neither is a party card, but they are both pretty happy.  Don't you think?

This one is pretty gender neutral. It was just on the Card Buffet for April and May and already a few things have retired. 
Stamp Set:  Word Play
Card Stock:  sahara sand, marina mist, peach parfait (retired), real red, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  real red
Other:  stars #2 die, big shot, marina mist 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (retired), peach parfait ribbon (retired), crimper (retired), 1-3/4" circle punch, glue dot, dimensionals.

This next card is definitely more girly.  So many circles to punch and count!  It took a long time to make packets for these for a Card Buffet, but it was worth it.  I really like the effect of inlaid embossing.

I know this picture is awful (but the card is cute).  I was trying to use the light tent, but there really is nothing like natural light.  Well - at least if you're the kind of photographer I am.  ☺

CASEd from here.
Stamp Set:  Petite Pairs
Card Stock:  rich razzleberry, melon mambo, regal rose, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  rich razzleberry
Other:  lots of circle punches, pink pirouette 3/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, perfect polka-dots ef, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails