Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cheery Scallop Punched Flower

This was a buffet card in May and June.  I had a few packets left over so I made them up, but left them blank.  One is sitting on my desk now and it is just so cheerful. 

I morphed several ideas together to come up with this card.  The flowers are simple to make.  I punched a 1-3/4" and a 2-3/8" scalloped circle from Melon Mambo card stock.  In the dip of each scallop, I snipped in towards the center, then layered the two scallops.  The white center covers the ends of the snips and is raised on a dimensional.




Stamp Set:  Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  whisper white, so saffron, pumpin pie, melon mambo, certainly celery
Stamp Pad:  melon mambo
Other:  certainly celery 5/8" satin ribbon (retired), perfect polka-dots ef, big shot, large oval punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1-3/4" & 2-3/8" scallop circle punches, glue dots, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails