Monday, June 18, 2012

Best of Everything & Mixed Bunch

I've had this stamp set for several months and have only used it once.  I need to do something about that.  It's a really cute set.  Sigh many stamp sets - so few hours in a day.  {Sigh}
I CASEd this card from Karen Laveille on Stampin' Connections.

Stamp Set:  Best of Everything
Card Stock:  lucky limeade, concord crush (retired), whisper white, cheerful treats dsp (retired)
Stamp Pads:  lucky limeade, melon mambo, concord crush (retired)
Other:  itty bitty shapes punch pack, pearls, square lattice ef, big shot.


 
I have probably said this before, but the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and Blossoms Punch were my favorite items from the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog.  I am so excited that they both made it into our new Annual Catalog!  You will probably be seeing lots more of them.  I'm definitely getting my money out of these gems.
CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts
Card Stock:  poppy parade (retired), daffodil delight, crumb cake, wild wasabi, whisper white.
Stamp Pads:  poppy parade (retired), baja breeze, daffodil delight
Other:  scallop edge punch, blossoms punch, regals brads, 1/2" circle punch, 1" circle punch, perfect polka-dots ef, big shot, rhinestone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails