Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten Minute Tuesday - Twitterpated Thanks

Although, I make plenty of cards that I consider to be quite involved, I also like cards that are clean.  I know "clean" sounds simple, but it can actually be a little tricky; some attempts at clean cards often look unfinished to me.  Cards from Simple & Sincere blog often catch me eye - she does a great job creating cards that are simple, yet not too plain.  Like this one.

I used Twitterpated Designer Paper from the Occasions Mini (available though April 30).  For mass producing, it's great to have layouts that use small pieces of dsp.  In fact, I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to such cards.  I love the touch of the rhinestone in the center of the button.  The stamp is one of two in the Everyday Wishes set.  It's easily overlooked in the catalog, because it's shown with one of the Simply Sent kits (page 193) rather than with all of the other stamp sets. 

Stamp Set:  Everyday Wishes
Card Stock:  whisper white, island indigo, twitterpated dsp
Stamp Pad:  riding hood red
Other:  blossoms bouquet triple layer punch, corner rounder punch, brights button, rhinestone, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails