Saturday, April 7, 2012

Seasonal Saturday - Lattice Crosses

Here are a couple of cards I made to mail to friends and family this Easter.  The two shown use up the last of designer paper I had left from my card buffets.  After taking these photos, I needed to make a few more cards and used a piece of dsp leftover from last spring's Occasions Mini catalog.  So basically, I made several of the same card just different color combos. 

I made the cross the same way I did last year on this card using the Lattice die and trimming it down.  There are pictures there to show how to trim it.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Delightful Dozen
Card Stock:  peach parfait, very vanilla, pool party, lucky limeade, poppy parade, everyday enchantment dsp (2012 SAB)
Stamp Pads:  peach parfait, poppy parade
Other:  lattice die, big shot, dimensionals, boho blossoms punch, itty bitty shapes pack punch, pearl.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails