Saturday, April 14, 2012

Seasonal Saturday - Elf Shoes

No one came to play this past Friday morning, but I stuck to my commitment and finished a dozen of my 2012 Christmas cards.  I am now up to 46 cards completed.  Still only 30 gift tags, though. 

I  like to have a few whimsical cards, especially for families with little ones.  So I CASEd this card from Becky Roberts.  I had seen similar cards several times, but I like Becky's and she showed how to made the shoes.  I was surprised - they were not quite as time consuming as I expected them to be.

Each shoe is 1/4 of a top note.  The stockings are from designer paper left over from last years Holiday Mini Catalog - but lots of papers would work.


Card Stock:  real red, old olive, very vanilla, red glimmer paper, dsp
Stamp Pad:  early espresso (for sponging)
Other:  old olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon, glue dots, stampin' sponge, dimensionals, top note die, big shot, snowburst ef, 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches, ornament punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails