Monday, April 2, 2012

Mini Monday

For today's card, I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and Blossoms punch.  I love this set.  I could probably use it every day until the end of the mini and still not tire of it.  When I first saw the current Occasions Mini catalog, I knew I had to have this stamp set and coordinating punch.  They were actually the only things I liked .... at first.  As usual, that changed!

I stamped the small flowers on the white card stock, before running it through the big shot with the square lattice embossing folder.  The leaves are punched from the build-a-blossom punch and also texturized.



I CASEd this card from the talented Vicki Burdick here

Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch, Create-a-Cupcake
Card Stock:  melon mambo, pretty in pink, pear pizzazz, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  melon mambo
Punches:  blossoms, build-a-blossom, 1" circle, 1-1/4" circle, 1" square (to make the flag end of the banner)
Other:  silver brads, mat pack & paper piercer (for brad placement), square lattice ef, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails