Monday, April 16, 2012

Mini Monday - You're My Type

Hi there

Here's a card made with the You're My Type stamp set from the current Occasions Mini Catalog.  I think the images are pretty gender neutral.  Finally - a stamp set I can use for guy cards that isn't stars or trees.  :)  OK - maybe there are more options available and I just gravitate more towards florals and/or bling. 

If you like this stamp set, there are only 14 more days to order it.  If you want to make this particular card, it's one of the options on my upcoming card buffet.

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  You're My Type
Card Stock:  very vanilla, real red, basic black, pool party
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  hounds tooth ef, big shot, dimensionsals, decorative label punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails