Friday, April 6, 2012

Flashback Friday - Punched Posies

Happy Good Friday!!

For today's flashback card, I used a retired hostess stamp set, Punched Posies and a current hostess stamp set, Perfect Words.


The larger flower was stamped with versa mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  It's faint so I don't know if you can see it, but I also stamped a smaller flower image in each square using versa mark ink.  I added a black brad to the center of each flower. 

If you struggle to tie bows on cards, you might want to check out this video.  I could tie the bow fine on this card, but the skinny ribbon always loosens up on me.  So I tried this glue dot trick and it worked!  The card on the video is cute - but I'm linking you to see her bow trick so keep watching.


With minor changes, I CASEd a card from this blog.  I can't find the posting for it, but I know it was from this designer.

Stamp Sets:  Punched Posies, Perfect Words
Card Stock:  whisper white, basic black, peach parfait, pear pizzazz, baja breeze, riding hood red.
Stamp Pads:  VersaMark, StazOn
Other:  corner rounder punch, black brads, basic black 1/8 taffeta ribbon, whisper white embossing powder, heat tool, glue dot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails