Friday, April 13, 2012

Flashback Friday - Baby Onsie Cards

This post is a flashback in more ways than one.  For starters, I did use two retired stamp sets.  Secondly, I'm kind of repeating my very first blog post here.

A friend of mine attends my Card Buffets and shared some of her cards with co-workers; one of whom asked if she could make invitations for her baby shower.  She asked me for help and I sent her a few links to ideas which included the onsie cards I had made a few years ago.  She chose the onsie.  The colors I had used then have retired, so I made samples with current colors for her to make her selection. 

Have you ever looked back at old projects you've made and noted how your style has changed?  How you have grown?  Or even wondered what in the world you were thinking?  I can answer yes to all three!  Well, this onsie card is not like that - I love it as much as the first time I made it.


Stamp Sets:  Polka-Dot Background, Nursery Necessities (both retired)
Card Stock:  calypso coral, melon mambo, regal rose, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  calypso coral, melon mambo, regal rose, whisper white craft, black stazon
Other:  basic black marker, dimensionals.
Punches:  1-3/8" circle, 1-1/2" circle (not SU), 1-3/4" scallop circle

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails