Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Whatever Wednesday - Big Top Birthday

I needed a couple of young boy birthday cards for this month.  Can you guess how old they will be on the special days?  ☺  I think just about all cards are fun to make, but something made these extra-fun.   I hope you enjoy them, too.

When I ordered the Big Top designer paper, I figured it would be handy for kids' cards.  So far that's all I've used it for.  It's pretty busy paper - just like kids.

Wow - when I added this photo, the brads look so crooked.  I'm pretty sure they aren't that bad.  I used my mat pack with stencil and paper piercer to line them up.

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Bitty Birthday (retired)
Card Stock:  whisper white, pacific point, big top dsp
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  brights brads, mat pack, paper piercer, corner rounder punch, simple serif numbers dies, big shot, daffodil delight 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails