Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ten Minute Tuesday - Fresh Vintage

Sunday afternoon I was able to whip up lots of these beauties for my March order thank you cards.  I used the Fresh Vintage stamp set that is FREE during Sale-a-Bration.

After stamping, I used the oval frame from the Designer Embossing Frames set that is also a FREE option during Sale-a-Bration.  I found another way to use the folders on the center of a card without getting the lines from the edges of the folder.  Here's the youtube video.  This is much easier than the first way I found.  At first, I didn't think it was working because there was little to no resistance when I ran it all through the big shot.  But as you can see, the impressions are very nice.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Fresh Vintage, Sincere Salutations
Card Stock:  whisper white
Stamp Pad:  poppy parade
Other:  xl oval punch, designer frames embossing folders, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails