Monday, March 5, 2012

Mini Monday - Mixed Bunch with Everyday Enchantment

I hope you had a great weekend.  I sure did!  My wonderful hubby had most of the weekend off work.  I stamped, we went out to dinner, to church, to two movies, took naps, then I stamped some more.  Ahhh - bliss!

Stampin' Up! currently has two special publications; the Occasions Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  I am showing a card that features items from both.  The Mixed Bunch Stamp Set, Blossoms Punch and Edglits are from the Occasions Mini and I used FREE Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper from SAB.

I found this card on pinterest; originally pinned from here.

Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch, Tiny Tags
Card Stock:  calypso coral, poppy parade, whisper white, everyday enchantment dsp
Stamp Pads:  calypso coral, poppy parade
Other:  blossoms bunch, jewelry tag punch, 1" circle punch, calypso coral bakers twine, edgelits, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails