Monday, March 19, 2012

Mini Monday - Bordering on Romance

Here's a card made with the stamp set Bordering on Romance that is available in the current Occasions Mini Catalog.  I like all of the stamps, but I mainly bought it for this great floral image.  Isn't it so pretty?!  Also from the mini, I used a Labels Collection Framelits Die.

I did kind of cheat and used designer paper from the retired hostess pack, BUT if you don't have that, you can still get Blushing Bride designer paper in the 2010-2012 In Color Paper Stack, Nursery Nest, and Twitterpated.  And I also took a short-cut on the envelope - instead of an aquapainter, I used markers.

I used a lot of Big Shot accessories on this card, too.  Lots of fun!

CASEd from here.
Stamp Set:  Bordering on Romance
Card Stock:  pear pizzazz, peach parfait, blushing bride, whisper white, blushing bride dsp
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, pear pizzazz, blushing bride, peach parfait
Other:  pear pizzazz ribbon, dimensionals, basic pearls, aqua painter, big shot, perfect polka-dots ef, tasteful trims die, ovals die, labels framelit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails