Friday, March 2, 2012

Flirtatious Designer Fabric Keychain Wristlet

I am so hooked on Pinterest!!  It has fed my obsession for stamping, fueled my new hobby of crocheting and has now sparked a deisre to quilt and sew.  Ok, ok, I have found some great recipes and cleaning and organizing tips.  But really, it's mostly about the crafts for me.  How about you?

I finally got around to making one of my early pins.   I usually have my car key on a beaded bracelet.  I think it's handy and safer to have my key ready when walking through a parking lot.  This wristlet works the same.  I found this idea on Pinterest, but HERE is the direct link to the tutorial.

And what a great time to make your own - Stampin' Up! Flirtatious Designer Fabric is availabe FREE during Sale-a-Bration through March 31.

I used retired Rose Romance 1" stitched ribbon.  I found the hook thingat Hobby Lobby.  This was very quick and simple.  Great little gifts!  Wouldn't it be fun to make them in seasonal fabrics? 




1 comment:

Kashfiya said...

Wow really fabulous. I like this key ring very much and wanna to get this one at PIJ. Thanks for sharing.
http://bit.ly/takashii

Related Posts with Thumbnails