Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Marina Mist Snowflakes With a Touch of Glimmer

I've been negligent in making cards to include with orders the last few months (it all goes back to rushing to finish Christmas cards).  I made a few of these to include with workshop orders from a couple of weeks ago.  I started on another batch then got waylaid by prep work for the next card buffet. 

I really like this card, but I think it would seem more suitable if we were having a snowy winter.  That's OK, though.  I would trade seasonal snowflake cards for a mild winter any time.

I CASEd this card from one I printed out in November.  I usually write the source on the printed paper, but didn't this time.  There's no watermark on it and I have been searching and can't find where I originally saw it.  Sorry!

Stamp Set:  Friendly Phrases
Card Stock:  crumb cake, whisper white, marina mist, early espresso, silver glimmer
Stamp Pad:  early espresso
Other:  snowburst embossing folder, big shot, snowflake punch, 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails