Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

I hope you are having a great day!

When I was thinking about today being Leap Day, it dawned on me that I should make a frog card.  Frogs ... leap ...  Get it?  Anyway, I remembered seeing a really cute Punch Art Frog on Debbie's Design's blog.  So I made the frog and worked into a card.

I used the Inspired by Nature Stamp Set for the grass and using my slit punch, I punched cattails from chocolate chip card stock.  The greeting is from Turtle & Company Stamp Set.


Stamp Sets:  Inspired by Nature, Turtle & Company
Card Stock:  wild wasabi, certainly celery, whisper white, basic black
Stamp Pads:  wild wasabi, certainly celery
Punches:  1-3/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle, large oval, boho blossoms, 1/2" circle, itty bitty shapes pack, 1/4" circle, scalloped oval, slit (retired).
Other:  white gel pen, basic black marker, dimensionals, two-way glue pen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails