Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cherry Cobbler Open Sea

Hello.  I hope you are having a great day!

I always try to have a masculine card on my buffet board.  This card was on there January/February.  It's pretty simple, but it was very  popular with my stamping friends.  I was so happy when The Open Sea stamp set carried over from the Summer Mini.  It will be available at least through May 31.  I have my fingers crossed that it will be in the next catalog along with a return of nautical designer paper.  It's nice to have a switch from trees and stars for man cards!

Based on this card. 

Stamp Set:  The Open Sea
Card Stock:  whisper white, cherry cobbler
Stamp Pad:  cherry cobbler
Other:  square lattice ef, big shot, cherry cobbler baker's twine, dimensionals, silver brads, mat pack, paper piercer.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails