Monday, February 20, 2012

Bird Punch with Paisley Prints

For some reason, when designing cards for my Card Buffet last month, I wanted to use the Build a Bird Punch.  I like the punch, but it just doesn't seem as easy to use as the Owl Punch.  I blended a few ideas I had found and finally came up with this card.  It has been pretty popular at the buffets.  For personal card making, this kind of layout is great for using up scraps of designer paper.  For mass producing, it's a good layout because you can use several different sheets in a pack. 
Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  river rock, not quite navy, marina mist, old olive, paisley prints dsp
Stamp Pad:  not quite navy
Other:  bird punch, pearls, dimensionals, finial press ef, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails