Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Boy Shower Card

I was recently invited to a baby shower.  They know the baby is a boy and that his name is Connor.  I crocheted a blanket for the gift and made this card to go along with it.  Well, I didn't actually make this card for the gift - it had a "C".  The sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases stamp set.  I love the font and use that set quite a bit.  I decorated the envelope and inside with the rattle from the Button Buddies Stamp Set.

Stamp Sets:  Friendly Phrases, Button Buddies
Card Stock:  crumb cake, whisper white, daffodil delight, pool party, lucky limeade
Stamp Pads:  lucky limeade, island indigo
Other:  tasteful trims die, timeless type junior alphabet sizzlets, big shot, 1-3/4" scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, dimensionals, island indigo ribbon, in color brads.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails