Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Final Card from January Buffet

Here are the last two cards that rotated off of the menu board in January.  I've had quite a bit going on and haven't finished cleaning up from the buffet yet.  I did get some of the leftovers finished this morning and got to hang out with a friend.  Hopefully this afternoon I can finish up the leftovers and move on to some new cards!

I have several packets leftover from this card.  I think I might add a birthday greeting and use some for the choir masculine birthday cards.  I printed this card idea out before I began saving links. 

Stamp Sets:  Lovely As a Tree, Woodgrain
Card Stock:  chocolate chip, soft suede, always artichoke, naturals white, crumb cake
Stamp Pads:  always artichoke, crumb cake
Other:  chocolate chip marker, stampin sponge, chocolate chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.

This card was VERY popular at the buffets!  This card was the inspiration, but I couldn't warm up to the colors; I switched them and now love the card.
Stamp Set:  Love & Sympathy
Card Stock:  island indigo, marina mist, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  island indigo
Other:  finial press ef, big shot, marina mist & pear pizzazz markers, xl oval punch, dimensionals, marina mist 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails