Friday, January 27, 2012

Easy Events Birthday

I kind of hate to admit this, but I needed some belated birthday cards.  Yeah - I know.  Pretty lame for a card maker like myself to not get cards mailed.  January just snuck up on me too quickly.  It was right on the heels of Christmas this year.  ☺

Fortunately, SU is prepared for such occasions and included a really cute stamp in the new Easy Events stamp set and a fitting sentiment in the On Your Birthday Stamp Set.  So with the help of Chic'n Scratch, I made this:


And in case, I goof up again, I am prepared.  Or maybe I should plan to send a few late, just for an excuse to send these cute cards.


Stamp Set:  Easy Events
Card Stock:  pool party, lucky limeade, whisper white, 2011-2013 in color designer stack
Stamp Pads:  blaxk stazon, pool party, lucky limeade
Other:  1-3/4" circle punch, 2" circle die, 2-3/8" scallop circle die, dimensionals, old olive 5/8" satin ribbon, aqua painter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails