Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Place Cards

I actually did make a new card between my Card Buffet Sessions Friday.  It would even qualify for "Mini Monday" since I used a stamp set out of the current Holiday Mini Catalog.  However, I have not gotten around to taking a picture of it.  Since it's been raining for 2 solid days, it probably wouldn't be a good picture anyway.  Maybe tomorrow.....

But here is something I haven't shared yet:  our Thanksgiving place cards.  Dinner was at our house this year.  We had to get a little creative with seating, so at the very last minute, I whipped up 17 of these.  I typed the names on the computer and ran card stock through my printer.



Card Stock:  early espresso, naturals ivory, Autumn Days dsp (retired)
Stamp Pad:  soft suede
Other:  very vanilla & early espresso 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired),  old olive 1/2" scalloped polka-dot ribbon, linen thread, hemp twine, earth elements buttons (retired), glue dots, xl oval punch, lots of tags sizzlet, big shot, stampin' sponge.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails