Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ten Minute Tuesday - Winter Post

I was running behind in finishing our family Christmas cards when I ran across this card on Pinterest.  Quick, easy, very cute and I had all of the supplies to make 10.  Bingo!  The bow is so puffy that I did use two postage stamps, but totally worth it.  I even heat embossed the same snowflakes on crumb cake envelopes.

Sidenote:  If you are wondering why I was poking around Pinterest while I was behind in other things.  That is a good question to which I have no answer.  BUT - it did pay off!  :)


I found this card on Pinterest, but HERE is the original blog post where it was pinned from.

Stamp Sets:  Contempo Christmas, Winter Post
Card Stock:  crumb cake, riding hood red and whisper white on inside
Stamp Pads:  versamark, early espresso, riding hood red (inside)
Other:  white embossing powder, heat tool, riding hood red 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon (retired, but Cherry Cobbler would look great, too)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails