Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ten Minute Tuesday - Quick Letters to Santa

Remember me saying that originally I wasn't too fond of the Letters to Santa Designer Paper in the catalog?  Well, here's the 3rd card I made with it and I have loved them all.  You just never can tell. 

I very quickly whipped up nine of these cards.  I ddn't have 9 early espresso buttons, so I used some real red, baja breeze and blushing bride buttons leftover from last Christmas.

CASEd from here.
Stamp Set:  Christmas Greetings
Card Stock:  early espresso, whisper white, old olive, letters to santa dsp
Stamp Pad:  early espresso
Other:  neutrals buttons, whisper white baker's twine, glue dot.

Below are the other two cards I made using Letters to Santa designer paper.  You can click on the Perfect Punches and Bright Hopes labels on the right to see the original posts.



2 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

Hello, I'm here because I'm working with VKDesigns on my banner and she told me to check out your girl in your banner. I'm glad she did because I'm going to follow your blog! I needed some quick holiday card ideas (a true procrastinator!) and here you have a few! I think all your cards are lovely, by the way, even the ones you're not especially happy with... and your recipients will love them, too! Happy Holidays....
*smile*

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Thank you so much and welcome to my blog! I think Veronica is awesome - apparantly many do - hence the super long waiting list.
I will begin adding new labels to my posts. Whenever you are in need of quick cards, check out posts for "Ten-Minute Tuesday".
Thanks again for your kind words. Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails