Monday, December 12, 2011

Mini Monday - Simple Stitched Stocking

I made 4 new Christmas cards on Saturday and none of them really got me too excited.  I will probably make more of a couple of them.  After all, it is December 12 and I still need about 80 more cards.  Yikes!

This is one that I won't be reproducing.  It's not bad.  But it just wasn't working for me; I kept getting the proportions wrong, things off-centered and crooked, etc.  I took it as a sign to move on.  I think it has potential ... for someone else.  ☺  Do you ever have this happen?

CASEd from this card on Splitcoast.

Stamp Sets:  Stitched Stockings (holiday mini), Four the Holidays
Card Stock:  old olive, whisper white, silver glimmer (holiday mini)
Stamp Pad:  cherry cobbler
Other:  tasteful trims die, stripes ef, big shot, dimensionals, glue dot, stocking builder punch, cherry cobbler 1/2" scalloped polka-dot ribbon, cherry cobbler baker's twine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails