Monday, November 14, 2011

Mini Monday - The Sounding Joy

Happy Monday! 

I made a pretty long to-do list last night and got up this morning determined to get a lot done.  So far, so good - even though I am having computer issues.  Since I made several check marks on my list already, I treated myself to some stamping time. 

This was my first time to use The Sounding Joy stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  "Let Earth Receive Her King" is heat embossed with the new Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.  Really pretty!  When I saw the original card that I CASEd, I wasn't too sure about using the Tulip Frame Embossing Folder - tulips on a Christmas card?  But the Sahara Sand layer is cut large enough to cover the tulips and just show the pretty scallop design.

I think I'm going to cut and stamp a few more of these before my Card Buffet this evening.


Stamp Sets:  The Sounding Joy, Seeing Stars (inside, retired)
Card Stock:  whisper white, sahara sand, cherry cobbler
Stamp Pads:  sahara sand, cherry cobbler, versamark
Other:  tulip frame ef, big shot, cherry cobbler embossing powder, heat tool, cherry cobbler 1/2" seam binding ribbon.

1 comment:

Maureen Merritt said...

I've just come across your blog and I'm so inspired. This card is simply stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails