Monday, November 7, 2011

Mini Monday - Bright Hopes

I used my Bright Hopes Stamp Set for the first time today.  It's a set from the current Holiday Mini Catalog that is simple to use.  I would like to point out that this is the second card I made using the Letters to Santa designer paper (from the IB&C) and I like them both.  That's pretty good considering I originally didn't like that paper.  Show you what I know!  ☺

I'm going to see how many more real red buttons I have, and cut that many more cards to make.   Then I need to clean up for my fourth and final "All That Glitters" Christmas Card Workshop tonight.  Fun!


CASEd from Tara Baliboa here.  Her post is so funny about refraining from using bling on a Christmas tree.

Stamp Set:  Bright Hopes
Card Stock:  crumb cake, whisper white, old olive, early espresso (olive & espresso inside only), letters to santa dsp
Stamp Pads:  real red, early espresso
Other:  real red 1/8" taffeta ribbon, brights buttons, linen thread, glue dots, corner rounder punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails