Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Card Buffet

Hello!

I bet you thought I forgot about my blog.  Trust me - I didn't.  I have a little more going on at once than usual and haven't had a chance to do much stamping.  By the time I do in the evenings, I am too wiped out (which means sitting on the couch with the tv on and crocheting).

I actually did make 6 new cards this past weekend.  But since they are for the upcoming Card Buffet, I am not ready to share them on here yet.  Yesterday, I prepared 280 cards.  That's a lot especially considering almost every one has an embossed piece of card stock and up to 8 layers.  Perhaps I overdo it a tad.  :0) 

While I was cutting yesterday, it occured to me that I hadn't shared cards from previous Buffets.  Here are four cards that were introduced in August and rotated off the menu in October (I had to skip September).  I had already posted two of the cards before I decided to put them on the menu. 

Have a fabulous day.  If you're in Ohio, take your Vitamin D and please pray for sunshine. 

Stamp Sets:  Artistic Etchings, You're a Gem.  Card Stock:  pretty in pink, pink pirouette, whisper white.  Stamp Pads:  pretty in pink, melon mambo.  Other:  finial press ef, big shot, pretty in pink 5/8" satin ribbon, basic rhinestones, two way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, scallop edge punch, dimensionals.  CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Nature Walk, Tiny Tags.  Card Stock:  crumb cake, soft suede, melon mambo, very vanilla, first edition dsp.  Stamp Pad:  soft suede.  Other:  vintage wallpaper ef, big shot, jewelry tag punch, hemp twine, very vanilla 1/2" seam binding ribbon, distressing tool, dimensionals.  CASEd from here.

 Stamp Set:  Aviary.  Card Stock:  whisper white, pear pizzazz, basic black, 2010-2012 in-color designer stack.  Stamp Pads:  black stazon, pear pizzazz.  Other:  stamp-a-ma-jig, pear pizzaz ribbon, glue dot.  CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Dot Dot Dot, Happy Greetings.  Card Stock:  baja breeze, early espresso, so saffron, whisper white, crumb cake, real red.  Stamp Pad:  early espresso.  Other:  owl builder punch, scallop border punch, wide oval punch, dimensionals, early espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, glue dot.  CASEd from here.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails