Saturday, October 15, 2011

Seasonal Saturday - Wicked Cool

Wicked Cool is probably my all-time favorite Halloween stamp set (although, I am also loving Spooky Bingo Bits).  I am so happy with the way this card turned out!  I had enough pumpking pie buttons and leftover paper that I was able to make 6 cards.  Because of the button, they will require extra postage, but it's worth it!

For this card, I did use Wicked Cool Specialty Paper from last year (retired).  But there is a really cute, large polka-dot designer paper available this year in the Frightful Sight pack that would still make a really cute card with the same layout. 

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Wicked Cool
Card Stock:  basic gray, whisper white, wicked fun specialty (ret)
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  2-1/2" circle punch, basic black 1-1/4" grosgrain ribbon, basic black 1/8 taffeta ribbon, brights buttons, pumpkin pie marker.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails