Saturday, October 1, 2011

Seasonal Saturday - Spooky Bingo Bits

I can't believe it is October already!  I'm actually ok with time passing quickly right now.  I am anxious for my Mom's chemo treatments to be over with and for her to be better.  Then I will look forward to spring and want time to slow back down so I can savor the summer months.  Summer is barely over and I am already anticipating it coming back - can you tell my favorite season?!

Anyway, in the spirit of fall and Halloween approaching, I have a cute card to share.  If it looks familiar, picture it with bright colors and cupcakes ... or just check out this post from May.  The same artist that created the cupcake card, Pink Buckaroo Designs, also created this one and shared it here.

Stamp Set:  Spooky Bingo Bits
Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white, peach parfait, tangerine tango, riding hood red, concord crush
Stamp Pads:  peach parfait, tangering tango, riding hood red, concord crush
Other:  basic black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionls, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" square punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails