Saturday, October 22, 2011

Seasonal Saturday - Letters to Santa & Perfect Punches

For several reasons, I am super excited about this Christmas Card.  One reason is it made me change my mind about the Letters to Santa designer paper.  Now I like the paper - but then, how could I go wrong when I paired it with the silver glitter paper?  With 2 sheets of each design, I will be able to make 28 cards like this one.  I'm sure the other designs will turn into something pretty, also. 

It was also my first time to use a Mini Jingle Bell from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I just dropped a dab of crystal effects where I wanted the bell and set it in.  For mailing, I will probably try to tie it to the silver cord.  My silver cord is the really, really old spool from Stampin' Up! (not the kind that was recently available).  I only have enough for a couple more cards.  Then I will have to hunt some down - I need the really skinny kind if it's ever going to fit through the bell.



CASEd from a really pretty new blog than I just stumbled across:  Stampin' Seasons.

Stamp Set:  Perfect Punches
Card Stock:  cherry cobbler, whisper white, silver glitter, letters to santa dsp
Stamp Pad:  cherry cobbler
Punches:  1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle, 1-3/4" scallop circle, scallop edge, postage stamp
Other:  silver cord, dimensionals, crystal effects, jingle bell.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails