Saturday, October 8, 2011

Season Saturday - Wicked Cool

When I saw this great card by Anne Marie Hile, I really liked it, plus it uses some of the designer paper scraps from my last collage workshop.  Since I haven't yet finished my Halloween cards to mail to family and friends, I may just have to whip up a few more of these.

Rich Razzleberry is really difficult to photograph.  I played around with my photo editing software and got it a little better.  I just now realized that, in doing that, I goofed up the old olive and basic gray.  {sigh}



Stamp Set:  Wicked Cool
Card Stock:  old olive, basic gray, rich razzleberry, whisper white, frightful sight dsp
Stamp Pad:  black staz-on
Other:  rhinestones, dimensionals, rich razzleberry 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon (retired), nestability (non SU), 1-3/4" circle punch, scallop edge punch, rich razzleberry & old olive markers, stripes ef, big shot.


1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

This card is just adorable! I have been seeing this embossing folder popping up everywhere and I LOVE it. Great color choices.

Related Posts with Thumbnails