Monday, October 31, 2011

Mini Monday - Stitched Stockings

Happy Halloween!

Sorry I've been MIA.  I was on such a roll making cards to share on my blog.  I left stuff out because I wanted to make more of some of them.  But they started piling up and I was getting a mess which I do not like (I think I might be allergic to messes).  Anyway,  I banned myself from making new cards until I finished what was started.  Ahh - all better now!

I actually made 6 new cards yesterday for the November/December card buffets.  I'm not quite ready to show those yet.

But I can share what we made at Karen's workshop last week:

What Holiday Mini Products did we use?  Snowburst Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler Satin Quilted Ribbon, Stitched Stockings Stamp Set, Stocking Builder Punch, Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper and Silver Glitter Paper.

 CASEd from here.


 Love this glitter paper.  Much prettier in real life and no mess!
Stamp Sets:  Stitched Stockings, Serene Snowflakes, Christmas Greetings
Card Stock:  crumb cake, whisper white, cherry cobbler, garden green, silver glitter, frostwood lodge dsp
Stamp Pads:  whisper white craft, garden green, crumb cake, cherry cobbler
Other:  snowburst ef, big shot, cherry cobbler quilted satin ribbon, stocking builder punch, dimensionals, cherry cobber bakers twine.


Aren't these little baby booties so cute?!  We stamped one of the stockings, cut off the cuff and reattached it lower - to look like a short bootie instead of a long stocking.  It's nice to have another use for an otherwise-only Christmas stamp set.
CASEd from here.
Stamp Set:  Stitched Stockings
Card Stock:  whisper white, bashful blue
Stamp Pad:  bashful blue
Other:  perfect polka-dots ef, square lattice ef, big shot, stocking builder punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, whisper white bakers twine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails