Monday, October 3, 2011

Mini Monday - Spice Cake Fabric

In the Holiday Mini Catalog, you can find fabric to match the Spice Cake Designer Paper.  Stampin' Up! has actually been offering fabrics for a year now, but it's my first time to use it (not my first time to buy it).  Also from the current mini catalog, I used a leaf stamp from Gently Falling.  I "rock and rolled" the stamp; first I inked it up in the more mustard stamp pad, then I rolled the edges of the ink around in the soft suede pad.  I softly stamped off so the leaf wouldn't totally overpower the sentiment.

For the oval, I used the new designer frame embossing folder on soft suede card stock, tore around the edges, then punched out the center with the xl oval punch.  I used the same punch for the large embossed vanilla panel, then lined up the stamped image behind that oval.


CASEd from Lakeshore Stamper's card on 8/16/11.

Stamp Sets:  Gently Falling, Grateful Greetings
Card Stock:  soft suede, pool party, very vanilla
Stamp Pads:  more mustard, soft suede
Other:  spice cake fabric, designer frames ef, square lattice ef, bg shot, xl oval punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails