Monday, October 17, 2011

Mini Monday - Haunted Forest

I'm still working on Halloween cards to mail to friends and family.  What I really need to do is start Christmas cards since I mail more of those.  Plus I want to give you ideas early enough to order the supplies you need to make your own.  There's always something on my stampin' to-do list which is a good thing if you ask me.  :0)

For this card, I chose the Haunted Forest single stamp from the Holiday Mini Catalog.    I colored in the stamped image a little with my blender pen and stamp pad lids.  For just a litte more "oomph", I spritzed the stamped panel with Vanilla Smooch Spritz.


Thanks to Lisa Martz for the original card found here.

Stamp Set:  Haunted Forest
Card Stock:  basic gray, basic black, whisper white, frightful sight dsp
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, cajun craze, old olive, basic gray
Other:  blender pen, old olive scallop dots ribbon, dimesionals, vanilla smooch spritz, stampin' sponge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails