Friday, October 7, 2011

Flashback Friday - Branch Out

I almost didn't want to make a "flashback" card for today.  I think I must be getting over my retired stamp sets and just want to play with some of my new goodies.  But...when I opened my cabinet, my old favorite, Branch Out, jumped out at me.  Once I chose the stamp set, I got on a roll - I was surprised at how many retired items I still had around (stamp set, card stock/ink, designer paper, embellishments).

I just bought some colorful mums yesterday and our grass and ferns are still very green.  Plus, we are enjoying lots of sunshine and warm temperatures.  Everything outside looks beautiful and this card just suits the weather and season.

CASEd from here.
Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Branch Out
Card Stock:  kiwi kiss (retired), whisper white, hawaiian papaya dsp (retired)
Stamp Pads:  kiwi kiss (ret), going gray (ret), chocolate chip, old olive, tangerine tango
Other:  scallop edge punch, paper piercer & mat pack, dimensionals, brown brad, stamp-a-ma-jig, flower fusion too (felt flower - ret).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails