Friday, October 21, 2011

Flashback Friday - Artistic Etchings Anniversary

Have you ever bought or made something that you just weren't too sure about.  Then you come back to it later and know if stays or goes?  Well, I was kind of that way with this card.  I made it Wednesday evening and didn't like it as much as I thought I would.  I wasn't in my stamping area yesterday {gasp}.  When I walked by it this morning, I liked it a lot!  I am low on anniversary cards and all of the supplies are still out (oops) so I think I will make a few more.

The only thing "flashback" about this card is the Love Letters designer paper.  The current First Edition specialty paper would work well, also.

Have a great weekend!
I CASEd a card by Kathy Baffone, but I dont' think she has a blog to link to.

Stamp Set:  Artistic Etchings
Card Stock:  very vanilla, basic black, love letters dsp
Stamp Pads:  black stazon, crumb cake
Other:  nesties, big shot, dimensionals, basic black 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails