Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Many Mustaches



When I first saw this Many Mustaches single stamp in the new Idea Book and Catalog, I thought it was silly.  Really - what can be done with it?!  I soon discovered that mustache decorations (and mustaches on a stick) are very trendy.  Where have I been?  But still - in a Stampin' Up! catalog??

As so often is the case, I started seeing some really cute things made with this stamp.  Before I knew it, I had it on order. :0) 


I saw this card here - this stamper has a neat idea - she takes cards she sees in stamping magazines and remakes them using Stampin' Up! only products.

Stamp Sets:  Many Mustaches, Pennant Parade, Smarty Pants, Bring on the Cake
Card Stock:  tempting turquoise, real red, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  real red, black stazon, tempting turquoise
Other:  petite pennants builder punch, stocking builder punch, gold brads, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails