Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Array of Sunshine

Remember - Whatever Wednesday features "whatever recently caught my eye".  It's kind of ironic that the stamp set Array of Sunshine caught my eye and I had a difficult time getting a good photo because we've had NO sunshine for days.  Oh well - the card is still very pretty.

 

I stamped the melon mambo flower 3 times on scrap whisper white card stock.  I cut a different layer out from each stamped image and layered them with dimensionals.  I stamped the wisteria wonder flower twice and did the same thing.  After cutting the leaves from the little leaves sizzlet, I embossed them with the square lattice embossing folder.  The stamp set and designer paper are both hostess items.


The original creator is Vicki Burdick and she is phenomenal!  I found this creation here.

Stamp Sets:  Array of Sunshine, Word Play
Card Stock:  concord crush, wisteria wonder, whisper white, lucky limeade, cheerful treat dsp
Stamp Pads:  melon mambo, wisteria wonder, black stazon
Other:  concord crush poly stitched ribbon, dimensionals (lots of them!), pearl, retired SU subtles buttons, white bakers twine, glue dots, little leaves sizzlet, square lattic ef, big shot.

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Beautiful card! I love the bright colors...but they are subtle as well. My favorite part...that Concord Crush ribbon. TFS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails